Recently, HMD’s Nokia Mobile has made an announcement that they will be launching their first smartphone powered by Android on February 26th. That is the perfect timing, because February 26th is the day before Mobile World Congress starts in Barcelona, Spain.
In their Press Release, Arto Nummela, CEO, HMD Global said:
“Just a short while ago we announced the launch of HMD Global. From the outset we have stated that we intend to move with speed to establish a position as a player in the smartphone category and create products that truly meet consumer needs. The Nokia 6 is a result of listening to our consumers who desire a beautifully crafted handset with exceptional durability, entertainment and display features.”
Also, in a press release they said that this device is designed with the needs of users in mind, and that combines quality and durability to deliver a real-life premium smartphone.
There’s only few information that we know about this phone:
- Launching as a China exclusive through retailer JD.com for 1,699 CNY (~$245)
- Screen: Hybrid in-cell 5.5” screen, full HD resolution and 2.5D Gorilla Glass
- Android verision: Android Nougat
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- Memory: 4GB of RAM
- Storage: 64GB of on-board storage alongside microSD support
- Camera: 16-megapixel auto focus rear-camera & 8-megapixel front-camera
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery
If you want to see their product commercial, check the video below:
Last Updated on