After its new flagship 8 Pro, OnePlus is coming up with its new flagship killer this July. It will have a 6.55-inch display. This screen is also going to be a Fluid AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 90 Hz refresh rate. It will have 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
Features expected in OnePlus Z in July 2020
- It will have a massive 4300 mAh battery with 30 W quick charging.
- It will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core chipset and an Adreno 620 GPU.
- It will not have a physical fingerprint scanner, in exchange for that an on-screen fingerprint sensor will be available. And it is also going to have our favourite 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Now coming to connectivity, it will be having dual sim card with 5G connectivity; though 5G is not available in India till now.
- And in the front, this phone is going to have a 16MP camera and on the rear, a 64 MP + 16 MP+ 2 MP camera setup with 9000 * 7000 Pixels image resolution.
- It will be running on Android 10, and Oxygen OS.
- Autofocus, digital zoom, face detection, image stabilization, and many more features.
Its unofficial release date is the 2nd of July, 2020. It is going to be named One Plus NORD or One Plus Z; it is not confirmed yet. It is going to be priced between $499 and $649, which will make it a tough competitor of Google Pixel 4a.