Last Updated on
Are you wondering how can you install your new Aer RGB fans? Before we go any further, it is important to know that these fans were designed to integrate seamlessly with HUE LED controller as well as provide an optimal airflow for your PC.
Also, Aer RGB fans are coming with the advanced lighting customization for the better experience and more appealing, stylish but modern look. If you like extensive lighting modes, you will be able to group up to 5 Aer RGB fans per one channel. After you connect to HUE+, a full suite of lighting features will be unlocked. These features were designed only for the Aer RGB fans.
The Main Features of NZT Aer RGB Fans
Along with HUE+, you can get CAM ease of lighting and control that can be synchronized with HUE+ LED strips. Since we already mentioned that Aer RGB could support five fans per one HUE+ channel, you can link all fans together or even designate fans to particular groups. Aer RGB comes with all lighting presets from HUE+ and RPM mode.
With these fans, you will get only optimal cooling because they were designed for minimum noise and optimal airflow. This was made possible by using a winglet tip design that provides you with fluid and dynamic bearings that are perfect for long lasting silent operations. With up to 8 LEDS, you can quickly achieve the light dispersion because of precisely engineered 8 LEDs and light guides.
NZXT AER RGB fans have special and optimized specs. The dimensions are usually between 120 and 140 mm; it runs on 12V DC. The speed goes up to 1500 RPM, and it can achieve an airflow from 20-71.6 CFM, depending on the size of fans.
There are few simple steps that you need to take and understand if you want to correctly install NZXT AER RGB fans onto your computer.
- First, you need to connect HUE+ and Molex power cable.
- Then, you need to connect your USB cable with HUE+ and the motherboard.
- Then, put the controller cable to the Aer RGB IN port and connect it with HUE+.
- Get the 10-50 cm fan to fan cable to connect IN and OUT ports to connect the fans. You will need to use the extender cable in order to extend the length of your two fan to fan cables. After this, it gets easy.
- All you have to do now is connect your fan controller or the motherboard to the Aer RGB’s four pin power cable, and you can choose to add the low noise adapter but, you have to add it before connecting to the motherboard. That is in case you want to lower the sound.
- Just download CAM which you will use to control and power your Aer RGB fans.