Last Updated on
Originally, the Evolv computer cases were made in micro-ATX size. However, over the years they have been improving and changing and now we have something that supports ATX motherboards, and that is Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Edition Case. This case is very durable but surprisingly light. Usually we associate the weight with build quality, however that is not the case (pun intended) here. It is also a very modern looking and has beautiful curves which make this computer chassis quite unique.
This case was released in 2016 and it is still one of the top choices for gaming PC builders.
Interesting Features of the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG Edition
This specific case has a lot of unique features to offer to the user, one of them is very easily spotted and that is the tempered glass side panels. Cases like this are becoming more popular because they give a better look to your components than cases that have an acrylic window on their side panel. Also, tempered glass is way more durable and resistant to scratches compared to acrylic.
This case has its I/O panel located on the front which is very common, however, it is important to mention that the I/O panel is covered with a metal cover that you can flip up when you need to use it. It is a very good and unique feature that protects and hides the panel. Behind that same front panel, you will find a dust filter which fully covers the front intake fans.
As for the cooling options, there’s a plethora of fan and radiator mounts. The case has a 140mm dual fans mounted on the front and one 140mm fan on the rear as an exhaust.
- Dimensions (mm) 235 x 510 x 495 (W x D x H)
- Weight: 2kg
- Front Panel: Power, reset, stereo, microphone, 2 x USB 3
- Material: Aluminium, Steel
- Maximum graphics card length 420mm
- Fan Support: 2 x 140mm or 3 x 120mm front fan mounts (2 x 140mm fans included), 1 x 140mm/120mm rear fan mount (140mm fan included), 2 x 140mm or 3 x 120mm roof fan mounts (fans not included)
- Extras: Removable dust filters, PWM fan hub, quick release panels, retractable top radiator bracket, Velcro cable ties, reservoir mounting points, pump bracket, replacement power LEDs
Pros and Cons of Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Edition
- Modern Styling
- I/O Panel Cover
- Both Side Panels are made out of Tempered glass
- Big Dust Filters
- Velcro Cable Ties
- Almost no noise-suppressing materials
Check out this amazing video made by HardwareCanucks
The Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG Edition case is definitely one of the more expensive computer cases, however, we think that is a good investment if you are looking for a quality product for your money. Overall, it’s a good case for more luxurious people with style.