Cabletechtalk.com is a magazine and news website featuring latest technologies, gadgets and network solutions.
Our aim is to support Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with a passion for new technologies and gadgets with a $500 reward.
The Results are Here
- Award: $500
- Deadline: February 21st, 2017
- Winner Announcement: March 1st, 2017
- High school cumulative GPA Should be more than 3.0.
- Students in 1st year of college or who are going to attend college next year are eligible.
- Must be legal USA resident
Finalists and Winner :
3. Lisa Rogers, University of Phoenix
2. Samuel Wilson, California State University East Bay
- WINNER – Brian Kong, Kent State University
Congratulations to Brian for winning this Scholarship Program.